Click the thumbnails below to view a larger product image, as well as a project image showing a practical application (if available).
The Wainscot Cap/Sill from Versetta Stone® is the perfect finishing accessory. It is used to top off any Versetta Stone® project, where the Wainscot Cap/Sill is used to divert water away from the face of the stone. Part of the Versetta Stone® system, the Wainscot Cap/Sill complements any color for Versetta Stone®'s Ledgestone, Tight-Cut and Carved Block stone styles.
- - For interior and exterior applications
- - Installed with screws/nails
- - No mortar means less mess
- - Withstands freezes, thaws, normal winds and heat
- - Can be installed in any weather conditions
Optional Metal Brackets may be required to help support the Wainscot Cap. Two brackets are required per Wainscot Cap.
- Metal Bracket Sizes:
- - Length: 1½"
- - Height: 1½"
Cast-Fit® Watertable Sill
Looking for a clean and modern watertable sill? The Cast-Fit® Watertable Sill from Cultured Stone® is a great option to pair with any Versetta Stone® panel. Click to check out the 5 colour options available in Cast-Fit®.
- Wainscot Cap/Sill Size:
- – Length: 36″
- – Height: 2¼”
- – Thickness: 3½”
- Available Colors:
- – Charcoal
- – Stone Grey
- – Taupe
- Versetta Stone® - Packaging Guide (FOB Langley)
- Versetta Stone® - Packaging Guide (FOB Toronto)
- Versetta Stone® - Technical Submittal Packet
- Versetta Stone® - Shipping & Handling Guidelines
- Versetta Stone® - Care and Maintenance
- Versetta Stone® - TER Applications Over Continuous Insulation
- Versetta Stone® - TER Applications Using Continuous Insulation Over Concrete or Masonry Walls
- Versetta Stone® - TER Applications Using Post-Framed Applications
- Versetta Stone® - ICC-ES ESR-2859
- Versetta Stone® - Non-Combustibility Testing Report
- Versetta Stone® - SDS Textured Finishing Adhesive
- Versetta Stone® - Safety Data Sheet