Start your career with Canadian Stone Industries
For over 30 years, CSI – All Things Stone has been one of North America’s leading wholesale distributors and representatives for innovative stone veneer and masonry related products. Originally founded in British Columbia, CSI has distribution warehouses in British Columbia, Ontario and California. From these warehouses, we service our dealer network comprised of over 400 leading masonry suppliers located across Canada and the United States of America.
Start your career with Canadian Stone Industries, where we take pride in supporting our customers with field sales representation, architectural and technical assistance, combined with innovative marketing support. CSI’s vision is to be the “go to” provider of specialty building products, and be celebrated for excellence in our product knowledge, premium product offering, and customer experience. At CSI, our priority is service to our various types of customers: dealers, architects, designers, builders, contractors, masons/installers, remodelers, and the general public.
Integrity, Relationships, and Development has been CSI’s core values since inception. CSI demonstrates respect, honesty, loyalty, and personal accountability in all interactions with our stakeholders. Relationships at all levels are vital to our continued success. With this in mind, CSI’s fun, flexible, and supportive culture has created a strong, positive family-like work environment. We feel the keys to the business’s growth and continued success is not only through the expansion of our product portfolio and geographic reach, but also through the continuous development of our employees. We fully believe that as our employees grow and develop, so will CSI. Start your career with Canadian Stone Industries!
Below is a list of available positions:
SUMMARY: The Marketing Coordinator develops and executes marketing plans and strategies. They stand as the Marketing Manager’s right-hand person interacting with employees, clients, suppliers, and the marketing management team. They are also key in planning, implementing, and monitoring marketing initiatives with the goal of increasing sales and brand awareness.
- - Plans and implements marketing strategies and initiatives to help CSI achieve its objectives while maintaining our Vision, Mission & Values.
- - Assists in managing our WordPress multi-site including updating copy, dealer listings and SEO.
- - Responsible for maintaining our social media profiles with the goals of increasing brand awareness, engagement, and developing relationships.
- - Creates and implements weekly email campaigns by researching and developing content while maintaining mailing lists consisting of over 25,000 contacts.
- - Creates and publishes blog posts targeted for both industry professionals and the general public.
- - Creates/coordinates design and ordering of required promotional materials including things like; labels, signage, flyers, information cards, banners etc.
- - Assists in planning and promoting events and trade shows
- - Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing the results of marketing and promotional activities.
- - Supports sales and management staff by creating presentations and providing up to date information, project/product images and other sales tools.
- - Assists Customer Service with phone answering, order entry/double checking when necessary.
- - Keeping up-to-date with the industry’s latest developments, trends, competitors, and promotional opportunities.
- - Accomplishes organizational goals by accepting ownership for new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to the job and organization as a whole.
- - Other duties as required
- This position reports to the Marketing Manager
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- - Marketing diploma or degree or other related post-secondary education.
- - Experience working in a marketing capacity is preferred.
- - Proficient in MS Office software programs.
- - Experience with MailChimp or similar direct email providers is ideal.
- - Experience with WordPress websites is preferred.
- - Must be a creative, out of the box thinker with a passion for marketing and promotions.
- - Must be a self-starter with attention to detail and able to multi-task.
- - Ability to plan, organize, set priorities and manage time effectively.
- - Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- - Ability to communicate in English, both verbally and in writing. Verbal and written fluency in French is an asset.
JOB SPECIFIC KPI’S:
- - Website up to date and SEO'd with resulting documentation.
- - Supervise and ensure social media.
- - Email communications sent out regularly and without issues.
- - Increase customer engagement.
- - Successfully orchestrated marketing campaigns with documented results.
- - Support the Operations Manager to develop and implement a marketing strategy incorporating the 7 P’s (product, price, promotion, place, packaging, positioning and people) to advance and differentiate CSI in the markets it serves.
Canadian Stone Industries (CSI) is one of North America's largest distributors of stone veneer and building components. We represent a number of premium stone, brick veneers as well as specialty building material brands throughout North America. We strive to be the most trusted source and resource for all things stone and more! Our head office is located in Langley, BC, and we service over 400 North American dealers through our 3 warehouses located in: Langley, BC, Toronto, ON and San Leandro, CA.
CSI – Proving value by enhancing construction projects while effectively bringing visions to life through solutions with integrity.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, this role is currently a part-time hourly position, with the intention of transitioning into a full-time position.
Application deadline: July 15, 2020.
Start date: August 4, 2020.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org