Versetta Stone® is a stone veneer siding panel that is mortarless and cement-based. Versetta Stone® panelized stone veneer can be installed with mechanical fasteners, allowing carpenters and contractors to recreate the beauty and craftsmanship of authentic stone masonry using screws or nails.
From new construction to remodeling, exterior walls to stunning interiors, Versetta Stone® adds the beautiful detail of traditional stone masonry with a modern installation, offering a complete system founded on quality, speed and selection.
Versetta Stone® - the beauty of traditional stone masonry made simple.
Why choose Versetta Stone®:
- Weather Resistant: Can be installed in any weather
- Simple, Efficient Installation: Installs quickly with screws and nails
- DIY-Friendly: No mortar, scratch coat, grouting, or masonry tools required
The Versetta Stone® Panel
The Versetta Stone® System
From start to finish, the complete Versetta Stone® system has all you need to achieve the look of traditional stone craftsmanship:
- Flat Panel: The main component of the Versetta Stone® system, the Flat panel covers two square feet and weighs approximately 17 lbs. Each panel is embedded with a G-90 galvanized nail strip that allows for easy installation with mechanical fasteners. The built-in rain screen and other moisture management features allow for proper water drainage.
- Universal Corner: The Universal Corner panels are the same size and shape as Flat panels but have finished ends. Universal Corner panels fit neatly with Flat panels and are designed for use on end wall terminations and for inside and outside corners.
- Additional components include: J-Channel, Starter Strip, Wainscot Cap/Sill, Trim Stone, Receptacle Box, Light Box, Textured Finishing Adhesive, and Fastening Screws.
Bring Your Vision to Life with Versetta Stone®
Your journey starts here, use CSI’s Visualizer tool to bring your vision to life! CSI’s Visualizer will allow you to see what our Versetta Stone® products look like with your design style. Select from a sample home that matches your personality or upload a photo of your own space and start designing. Customize your space even further by adjusting various wall spaces, roofing, trim, and more!CSI’s Visualizer