Click the thumbnails below to view a larger product image, as well as a project image showing a practical application (if available).
Colors are integral and require no additional treatment or finishes. Our color selections enable you to match and color coordinate any stone with all of our Architectural Profiles & Trim products. This includes products such as watertable sills, wall/pier caps, window/door trim, and more!
The Cast-Fit® Watertable Sills from Cultured Stone® is a sleek, sophisticated and clean watertable sill. Functional as they are attractive, the Cast-Fit® Watertable Sill is the suggested choice for a modern and contemporary look. Specifically designed for use at the top of a stone wainscot or a variety of sill applications, they have the right pitch and a drip edge for water runoff. The Cast-Fit® Watertable Sill from Cultured Stone® is the perfect finishing accessory for any Cultured Stone® profile, and has been designed to complement all colours beautifully.
- Cast-Fit® Watertable Sill Size:
- – Length: 18″
- – Height: 3″
- – Thickness: 2½”
- Available Colors: 5
- – Carbon
- – French Gray™
- – Intaglio
- – Parchment™
- – Vellum
- Cultured Stone® - Packaging Guide
- Cultured Stone® - Technical Submittal Packet
- Cultured Stone® - Stone Dimensions & Accessory Color Guide
- Cultured Stone® - Dark or Wet Stone Appearance
Cultured Stone® - Building Codes Overview
- Cultured Stone® - Technical Advisory: Using MSV on Fireplaces
- Cultured Stone® - Applications Over Continuous Insulation
- Cultured Stone® - ICC-ES Evaluation Report
- Cultured Stone® - Technical Data Sheet
- Cultured Stone® - Safety Data Sheet