Cultured Stone® manufactured stone veneer is an industry leader who provides quality and aesthetically pleasing products for any residential or commercial project. Cultured Stone® will not only enhance the beauty of your dream home, it will add value and maintenance-free performance, while helping to protect the environment. Whether you choose their stone veneer for interior design elements, such as fireplaces and kitchen back splashes, or as an exterior application, you can expect the finest quality from the company that has led the industry in innovation for more than 50 years. Cultured Stone® - the name that built the industry.
- Why choose Cultured Stone®
- - With over 20 styles to choose from, there’s sure to be a texture and color that’s the perfect fit for your project.
- - Virtually maintenance-free, requiring only an occasional light washing to remove dust and dirt.
- - Requires no painting, coating or sealing, and is backed with a 50-year limited warranty.
- - Meets today's building needs without compromising the future, as their products contain 54% pre-consumer waste stream material, the industry’s highest recycle content. They are the industry’s only GREENGUARD certified veneer product, and is also a NAHB Green Approved Product.
Canadian Stone Industries (CSI) is the exclusive distributor of Cultured Stone® in Canada. To find a dealer in your area, please click Where To Buy.
Cultured Stone® Textures
Ancient Villa Ledgestone™
Del Mare Ledgestone®
European Castle Stone
Old Country Fieldstone
Pro-Fit® Alpine Ledgestone
Pro-Fit® Modera™ Ledgestone
Pro-Fit® Terrain™ Ledgestone
Learn More About Cultured Stone®
Cultured Stone® - a leader in stone veneer for over half a century. No other manufactured stone veneer comes close to the legacy and trust they have built. For more information on our Cultured Stone® products, please visit our Resources page to access our vast collection of brochures, technical information and architectural resources.Click to View Cultured Stone® Brochures & Resources