Click the thumbnails below to view a larger product image, as well as a project image showing a practical application (if available).
Colors are integral and require no additional treatment or finishes. Our color selections enable you to match and color coordinate any stone with all of our Architectural Profiles & Trim products. This includes products such as watertable sills, wall/pier caps, window/door trim, and more!
Count on Handmade Brick from Cultured Stone® to deliver a historic look with a practical twist. Handmade Brick is a thin faux brick veneer that has the appearance of a full thickness brick, but is lightweight and can be installed virtually anywhere as it doesn't require additional foundation support. Handmade Brick allows for easy installation and aesthetic beauty to your project.
Behind the look of Handmade Brick: For centuries, brick was manufactured individually by the rugged hands of brick throwers. They would lay soft clay into each forming box and then place them into archaic kilns with an inconsistent firing process. The inefficient manufacturing process resulted in an endless number of imperfections that created character and warmth to every wall.
- Brick Sizes:
- – Length: 8 3/16“
- – Height: 2¾”
- – Thickness: ¾”
- Corners: ¾”, 35/8” & 8¼”
- Available Colors: 4
- – Canvas™
- – Carbon™
- – Moroccan Sand
- – Titanium™
- Cultured Stone® - Packaging Guide
- Cultured Stone® - Technical Submittal Packet
- Cultured Stone® - Stone Dimensions & Accessory Color Guide
- Cultured Stone® - Dark or Wet Stone Appearance
Cultured Stone® - Building Codes Overview
- Cultured Stone® - Technical Advisory: Using MSV on Fireplaces
- Cultured Stone® - Applications Over Continuous Insulation
- Cultured Stone® - ICC-ES Evaluation Report
- Cultured Stone® - Technical Data Sheet
- Cultured Stone® - Safety Data Sheet
- Cultured Stone® - Sustainability Sheet
- Cultured Stone® - Care & Maintenance