Click the thumbnails below to view a larger product image, as well as a project image showing a practical application (if available).
Colors are integral and require no additional treatment or finishes. Our color selections enable you to match and color coordinate any stone with all of our Architectural Profiles & Trim products. This includes products such as watertable sills, wall/pier caps, window/door trim, and more!
Country Ledgestone from Cultured Stone® is a versatile linear stone veneer that perfectly suits all ranges of applications. Featuring stark cut lines and rugged edges, Country Ledgestone adds character to rustic and contemporary designs. Available in an extensive variety of colors, Country Ledgestone from Cultured Stone® is easy to incorporate into any space!
This installer-friendly stone can be applied with half inch mortar joints, or with tight-fitted joints. For a bolder, more random look, create a blend by matching complementary colors from Country Ledgestone itself, or other Cultured Stone® textures like Dressed Fieldstone or Southern Ledgestone.
- Stone Sizes:
- – Length: 4¼” – 22″
- – Height: 1½” – 6½”
- – Thickness: 1 1/8 ” – 2 3/8“
- Corners: 4″ – 12″
- Available Colors: 18
- – Ashfall – Hudson Bay®
- – Aspen – Mojave
- – Black Rundle – Northshore Silver
- – Bucks County – Sevilla™
- – Caramel – Skyline
- – Chardonnay – Umber Creek
- – Echo Ridge® – Wheaton™
- – Grand Mesa – White Oak
- – Gunnison™ – Wolf Creek®
- Cultured Stone® - Packaging Guide
- Cultured Stone® - Technical Submittal Packet
- Cultured Stone® - Stone Dimensions & Accessory Color Guide
- Cultured Stone® - Dark or Wet Stone Appearance
Cultured Stone® - Building Codes Overview
- Cultured Stone® - Technical Advisory: Using MSV on Fireplaces
- Cultured Stone® - Applications Over Continuous Insulation
- Cultured Stone® - ICC-ES Evaluation Report
- Cultured Stone® - Technical Data Sheet
- Cultured Stone® - Safety Data Sheet
- Cultured Stone® - Sustainability Sheet
- Cultured Stone® - Care & Maintenance