Click the thumbnails below to view a larger product image, as well as a project image showing a practical application (if available).
Colors are integral and require no additional treatment or finishes. Our color selections enable you to match and color coordinate any stone with all of our Architectural Profiles & Trim products. This includes products such as watertable sills, wall/pier caps, window/door trim, and more!
Cultured Stone® Pro-Fit® Alpine Ledgestone provides a rustic look, perfect for indoor or outdoor application. This precise, rugged Ledgestone provides color and shadow creation for a variety of design opportunities.
Cultured Stone® Pro-Fit® products offer a practical way to achieve a tailored ledgestone look with smallscale, low relief stones. It’s quick and easy to install because it isn’t applied one stone at a time. Instead, the primary building blocks are groups of small stones meticulously bundled together to form modular components of equal height. Pro-Fit® products also feature the patented Cultured Stone® veneer interlocking mortar groove for secure adhesion without grouted joints.
- Stone Sizes:
- – Length: 8″, 12″, 20″
- – Height: 4″
- – Thickness: ¾” – 2¼”
- Corners: 4″, 8″ & 12″
- Available Colors: 9
- – Black Mountain®
- – Black Rundle
- – Chardonnay
- – Dark Ridge™
- – Echo Ridge®
- – Pheasant
- – Summit Peak
- – Umber Creek
- – Winterhaven™
- Cultured Stone® - Packaging Guide
- Cultured Stone® - Technical Submittal Packet
- Cultured Stone® - Stone Dimensions & Accessory Color Guide
- Cultured Stone® - Dark or Wet Stone Appearance
Cultured Stone® - Building Codes Overview
- Cultured Stone® - Technical Advisory: Using MSV on Fireplaces
- Cultured Stone® - Applications Over Continuous Insulation
- Cultured Stone® - ICC-ES Evaluation Report
- Cultured Stone® - Technical Data Sheet
- Cultured Stone® - Safety Data Sheet
- Cultured Stone® - Sustainability Sheet
- Cultured Stone® - Care & Maintenance