Click the thumbnails below to view a larger product image, as well as a project image showing a practical application (if available).
Colors are integral and require no additional treatment or finishes. Our color selections enable you to match and color coordinate any stone with all of our Architectural Profiles & Trim products. This includes products such as watertable sills, wall/pier caps, window/door trim, and more!
Molded from limestone quarried in the upper Midwest region of the United States, Cultured Stone® Limestone replicates this popular building material to a T. The rough, hand-split surface in a variety of colours lends itself to any number of possibilities.
- Stone Sizes:
- – Length: 4″ – 16¾”
- – Height: 1¼” – 6″
- – Thickness: 1½” – 2 5/8“
- Corners: 4″ – 11″
- Available Colors: 3
- – Bucks County
- – Chardonnay
- – Golden Buckeye
- Cultured Stone® - Packaging Guide
- Cultured Stone® - Technical Submittal Packet
- Cultured Stone® - Stone Dimensions & Accessory Color Guide
- Cultured Stone® - Dark or Wet Stone Appearance
Cultured Stone® - Building Codes Overview
- Cultured Stone® - Technical Advisory: Using MSV on Fireplaces
- Cultured Stone® - Applications Over Continuous Insulation
- Cultured Stone® - ICC-ES Evaluation Report
- Cultured Stone® - Technical Data Sheet
- Cultured Stone® - Safety Data Sheet
Bring Your Vision to Life with Cultured Stone®
Your journey starts here, use CSI’s Visualizer tool to bring your vision to life! CSI’s Visualizer will allow you to see what our Cultured Stone® products look like with your design style. Select from a sample home that matches your personality or upload a photo of your own space and start designing. Customize your space even further by adjusting various wall spaces, roofing, trim, and more!CSI’s Visualizer