Click the thumbnails below to view a larger product image, as well as a project image showing a practical application (if available).
Colors are integral and require no additional treatment or finishes. Our color selections enable you to match and color coordinate any stone with all of our Architectural Profiles & Trim products. This includes products such as watertable sills, wall/pier caps, window/door trim, and more!
Coral Stone from Cultured Stone® is the ideal contemporary stone to complement a modern design. It was created from a hand chosen selection of coral reef stones, cut and sized to expose fossil patterns and delicate surface characteristics. This stone authentically replicates a vanishing resource that is no longer a practical choice.
Coral Stone from Cultured Stone® can be installed as a random ashlar or in a repeating pattern. It allows for quick installation over large wall areas with minimum cutting, where its 90⁰ corners help with speeding up the installation process.
- Stone Sizes:
- – Length: 4″ – 16″
- – Height: 4″ – 12″
- – Thickness: 1″ – 1¼”
- Corners: 2½” – 8½”
- Available Colors: 1
- – Fossil Reef
- Stone Sizes:
- Cultured Stone® - Packaging Guide
- Cultured Stone® - Technical Submittal Packet
- Cultured Stone® - Stone Dimensions & Accessory Color Guide
- Cultured Stone® - Dark or Wet Stone Appearance
Cultured Stone® - Building Codes Overview
- Cultured Stone® - Technical Advisory: Using MSV on Fireplaces
- Cultured Stone® - Applications Over Continuous Insulation
- Cultured Stone® - ICC-ES Evaluation Report
- Cultured Stone® - Technical Data Sheet
- Cultured Stone® - Safety Data Sheet
- Cultured Stone® - Sustainability Sheet
- Cultured Stone® - Care & Maintenance