Click the thumbnails below to view a larger product image, as well as a project image showing a practical application (if available).
Colors are integral and require no additional treatment or finishes. Our color selections enable you to match and color coordinate any stone with all of our Architectural Profiles & Trim products. This includes products such as watertable sills, wall/pier caps, window/door trim, and more!
Traditional from BRIKclad brick veneer is a mortared natural clay brick that installs like siding. Using a 2-step installation method, Traditional is DIY friendly and installs in a matter of minutes. Refer to the Specifications tab to view a full list for the required items for installing BRIKclad’s Traditional brick veneer.
Add a touch of warmth and permanence to your space with Traditional from BRIKclad. Depending on your design style, this mechanically fastened mortared clay brick veneer is equally at home in a traditional, industrial or contemporary setting. BRIKclad’s Traditional is available in both square edge and rolled edges options, a matte textured face, and a full-body color that will not change over time.
- Brick Sizes:
- – Length: 11 5/8“
- – Height: 2 ¾“
- – Thickness: 1 3/5”
- Available Colors: 4
- – Cambria
- – Prairie
- – Slate
- – Walnut
- Edge Style: 2
- – Square
- – Rolled
BRIKclad does not require special corners as the same brick is used for the corners. There are 3 ways to install the corner detail depending on the preference and skill level:
– Prominent Face corner
– Lapped corner
– Quirk Miter corner
It is important to always start installing BRIKclad at your lowest corner and building up your corners 1 to 2 rows and then filling in the brick in between the corners. Please refer to the BRIKclad Installation Guide for more information.
- BRIKclad - Dry-Stack Technology Drawing
- BRIKclad - Dry-Stack Base Elevation
- BRIKclad - Dry-Stack with Sill to Siding
- BRIKclad - Dry-Stack Section Drawings
- BRIKclad - Dry-Stack and Sill Transitions fo EIFS
- BRIKclad - Dry-Stack with Metal Drip to EIFS
- BRIKclad - Dry-Stack Renovation base
- BRIKclad - Traditional Technology Drawing
- BRIKclad - Traditional Base Elevation
- BRIKclad - Traditional with Sill to Siding
- BRIKclad - Traditional Metal Drip to Siding
- BRIKclad - Traditional and Sill Transitions to EIFS
- BRIKclad - Traditional with Metal Drip to EIFS
- BRIKclad - Traditional Renovation base