Click the thumbnails below to view a larger product image, as well as a project image showing a practical application (if available).
Colors are integral and require no additional treatment or finishes. Our color selections enable you to match and color coordinate any stone with all of our Architectural Profiles & Trim products. This includes products such as watertable sills, wall/pier caps, window/door trim, and more!
Rough Ashlar™ is a classic profile of dressed stones varying in size and texture, offering interest and depth. Its dynamic features and stones of mixed sizes are complemented by a fresh color palette that suits both traditional and contemporary aesthetics!
A sense of time-honored tradition runs throughout every product in the Dutch Quality Stone® portfolio. This profile offers a sense of classic charm and warmth for both interior and exterior projects. Rough Ashlar is an ideal option for projects that need to maintain a traditional style while providing a contemporary color palette.
- Stone Sizes:
- – Length: 6”–23”
- – Height: 3½”–12½”
- – Short: 3”–5”
- – Long: 8”–12.5”
- Available Colors: 3
- – Greystone™
- – Trailhead™
- – Winter Point™
- Dutch Quality - Packaging Guide
- Dutch Quality - Technical Data
Dutch Quality - Technical Submittal Packet
- Dutch Quality - Applications Over Continuous Insulation
- Dutch Quality - ICC-ES Evaluation Report
- Dutch Quality - Technical Advisory: Using MSV on Fireplaces
- Dutch Quality - Care and Maintenance
- Dutch Quality - Saftey Data Sheet
- Dutch Quality - Accessory Coordinating Color Guide with Cultured Stone®