DELTA®-Vent S is a heavy-duty, highly permeable, water-resistive barrier and air barrier. The 3-layer, spun-bonded polypropylene is suitable for all wall applications.
DELTA®-Vent S is also available in the PLUS version with a self-adhesive edge.
To become more energy-efficient, buildings are now being built with extreme airtightness. Building wraps are used, but are easily damaged during installation, and they can lead to unwanted, uncontrolled air movement – resulting in condensation. Therefore, more and more structures are being built with higher-performance membranes to increase airtightness. The highest-performing barriers have fully adhered sheets that have a superior material as well as foolproof installation.
– High-performance water-resistive barrier
– Two outer layers are made of a high-strength, spun-bonded polypropylene, thermally bonded to a highly vapor-permeable, watertight polymeric middle layer, on top of a protective fabric layer
– High permeability
– Waterproof, resisting the passage of bulk water from wind-driven rain and snow
– High permeability: moisture accumulation within the structure is able to escape via diffusion
– Maximizes airtightness, making it ideal for energy-efficient construction
– Fabric layer on the lower side protects the WRB against damage (e.g. roughly sawn sheathing)
– Matte black; prevents blinding glare during installation
– Lightweight, easily lined up and unrolled
– Large roll size simplifies installation, while minimizing laps and maximizing productivity
Water Resistive Barriers & Rainscreens
- Installation Guide - DELTA®-Dry
Installation Guide - DELTA®-Dry & Lath
Installation Guide - DELTA®-Dry Stucco & Stone
- Installation Guide - DELTA®-Vent S/Plus
- Installation Guide - DELTA®-Vent SA
- Installation Guide - DELTA®-Vent SA Flashing Systems for Flange Windows
- Installation Guide - DELTA®-Vent SA Flashing Systems for Rebate Windows