June 9, 2020 1:00 pm - June 9, 2020 2:00 pm
Dive into thin brick manufacturing and wall systems. Presented by Meridian® Brick, the new home for Boral Bricks and Forterra Brick since 2016! Earn 1 CEU Credit
Date: June 9, 2020.
Time: 1 pm EST/10 am PST
Presented By: David Woods from Meridian Brick and Masonry Supply
– Describe how using thin brick can enhance your design regardless of the application – interior, exterior, residential, commercial, renovation, etc.
– Define the Brick Industry Association classification of full brick and thin brick materials and how they are to be used as part of a design and specification.
– Gain the ability to evaluate the various thin brick field applied options available in the market today.
– Describe the different thin brick panelized options available in the market place and define when a panelized option should be considered.
– Learn how to execute and establish a realistic aesthetic expectations program as it relates to your anticipated finished product – a successful thin brick wall system.
Watch the Webinar
Thin Brick Manufacturing and Wall Systems
Missed the webinar? No problem! We recorded it just in case anyone wasn’t able to join at that specific time/date, or wanted to re-watch it after in case they missed anything.
Be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel! We regularly post educational videos on product releases, installation, proper techniques, and more!
Webinar Series hosted by CSI – All Things Stone…and More
CSI – All Things Stone will be hosting a monthly webinar series! Each month, we will host informative webinar sessions and feature guest presenters that are experts in their field. Varying between technical presentations that earn you CEU credits, and product specific presentations aimed to help you better understand our product brands, these webinars will be your opportunity to interact with not only members from the CSI team along but also members from our supply partners. We hope you will join us for these upcoming informative webinars. Stay tuned for details on our July webinar series! Please let us know if there are any specific industry or product related topics that you would like to learn more about.