Viper CDR Vent™ from Keene™ Building Products is a drainage and ventilation mat designed to eliminate moisture and moisture vapor in roofing and siding applications. It is useful in cedar shingle/shake roofing and siding where a clean airspace is desired for ventilation and drainage.
– Thickness: 0.30 in./7.6 mm
– Length: 50 ft.
– Area: 200 sq. ft
Features & Benefits:
– Drainage of excess moisture and ventilation in one product
– Lightweight and easy to handle
– Simple installation with mechanical staple hammer
– Polymer core resistant to most known corrosive chemicals, including solvents
– Wide rolls for fewer seams
– Core absorbs and releases no moisture
– Provides no source for the promotion of MOLD, MILDEW or BACTERIA
– Roofing applications including cedar shingles and shakes
– Zinc roofing applications
– Siding applications
– Other roofing applications
Viper CDR Vent™ - Detailed Drawings:
- - 1: Roof ISO Cedar
- - 2: Roof Ridge Detail Cedar
- - 3: Roof Valley Flashing Detail Cedar
- - 4: Rake Edge Detail Cedar
- - 6: Roof ISO Metal
- - 7: Roof Ridge Detail Metal
- - 8: Roof Valley Flashing Detail Metal
- - 9: Rake Edge Detail Metal
- - 10: Roof Eave Detail Metal
Detailed Drawings are available as DWG files.
Please contact Customer Service to request these file formats.