Click the thumbnails below to view a larger product image, as well as a project image showing a practical application (if available).
Colors are integral and require no additional treatment or finishes. Our color selections enable you to match and color coordinate any stone with all of our Architectural Profiles & Trim products. This includes products such as watertable sills, wall/pier caps, window/door trim, and more!
Roman Castlestone from Pangaea® Natural Stone is a weathered European style stone that combines yesterday’s elegance with today’s sophistication. From the old world to the new world, Roman Castlestone features both a natural weathered and split face with a weathered-edge finish.
- Stone Sizes:
- – Length: Up to 18″ plus fillers
- – Height: Up to 12″ plus fillers
- – Thickness: Average 1″
- Weight: Up to 13 lbs/sq. ft.
- Corners: Available
- Available Colors: 3
- – Chinook (Granite)
- – Lancaster (Quartzite)
- – Sierra Ridge (Schist)
- Looking for additional technical information on Pangaea® Natural Stone such as 3-Part Specifications, ASTM Testing, Installation, MSDS, and more?
- Please contact CSI's Customer Service or Pangaea® Natural Stone.