Click the thumbnails below to view a larger product image, as well as a project image showing a practical application (if available).
Colors are integral and require no additional treatment or finishes. Our color selections enable you to match and color coordinate any stone with all of our Architectural Profiles & Trim products. This includes products such as watertable sills, wall/pier caps, window/door trim, and more!
Quarry Ledge from Pangaea® Natural Stone features unique distinct shapes of random ashlar and Europe styled rough tooled masonry. The ancients used this style of stone to construct long lasting structures, and now you can continue this tradition today.
- Stone Sizes:
- – Length: up to 16″ plus fillers
- – Height: up to 8″ plus fillers
- – Thickness: average 1″
- Weight: 9 – 13 lbs/ft2
- Corners: Available
- Available Colors: 8
- – Armoury (Sandstone)
- – Arrowhead (Limestone & Sandstone)
- – Coyote (Sandstone)
- – Mesa (Sandstone)
- – New England (Schist)
- – Oyster Cove (Sandstone) special order
- – Thunder Ridge (Sandstone)
- – Wolverine (Quartzite)
- Pangaea® Natural Stone - Packaging Guide
- Installation Guidelines for Adhered Natural Thin Stone Veneer
- Suggested Rainscreen Detail Guide for Natural Stone Veneer and Manufactured Stone Veneer
- Looking for additional technical information on Pangaea® Natural Stone? Please contact Customer Service to access to documents like 3-Part Specifications, ASTM Testing, Installation and MSDS.