KeeneStone® Cut products from Keene™ Building Products are designed to catch and hold mortar droppings while allowing moisture to pass through and drain out of the wall. The product suspends mortar droppings above the weep holes to prevent the drainage channels from becoming blocked or clogged.
KeeneStone® Cut is designed to be 10.0-inches (25.4 cm) high with 7.0-inch (17.8 cm) KeeneStone cuts. It is 95% open to provide optimal drainage and ventilation to dry out the wall system.
Features & Benefits:
– Guaranteed to stop moisture from clogging weep holes when properly installed
– Simple installation with no mechanical fasteners required
– WILL NOT GROW MOLD; prevents fungus and mildew
– Polymer core is resistant to most known corrosive chemicals, including solvents
– Perfect width to suspend mortar droppings above weep holes, but below the flashing connection to the interior wall
– Commercial and residential masonry cavity walls 1.0/2.0-inches thick
– Commercial and residential masonry cavity walls greater than 1.0/2.0-inches with additional insulation
– Stone cavity walls