Click the thumbnails below to view a larger product image, as well as a project image showing a practical application (if available).
Colors are integral and require no additional treatment or finishes. Our color selections enable you to match and color coordinate any stone with all of our Architectural Profiles & Trim products. This includes products such as watertable sills, wall/pier caps, window/door trim, and more!
Fieldstone from Pangaea® Natural Stone is a timeless favorite from centuries old masonry. A classic enduring style that is as relevant today, as it was centuries ago. Fieldstone features a natural split face with a weathered-edge finish.
- Stone Sizes
- – Range: ½ ft2 – 1½ ft2
- – Thickness: ¾” – 1¼”
- Weight: 10 – 13 lbs/ft2
- Corners: Available
- Available Colors: 6
- – Cambrian (Sandstone)
- – Copper Canyon (Sandstone)
- – Grigio (Sandstone)
- – Sierra Ridge (Schist)
- – Tuscan (Sandstone)
- – WestCoast® (Quartzite)
- Pangaea® Natural Stone - Packaging Guide
- Installation Guidelines for Adhered Natural Thin Stone Veneer
- Suggested Rainscreen Detail Guide for Natural Stone Veneer and Manufactured Stone Veneer
- Looking for additional technical information on Pangaea® Natural Stone? Please contact Customer Service to access to documents like 3-Part Specifications, ASTM Testing, Installation and MSDS.