Easy-Fur™ from Keene™ Building Products is a 0.40-inch-thick (10 mm) entangled polymer net furring strip that creates a cutting edge rainscreen and venting system behind stone veneer, wood and fiber-cement siding. Easy-Fur’s unique design allows for the fastest installation of any furring strip on the market, because it can be rolled on to the wall and easily cut to length.
Its high strength configuration creates a great base to install siding. Easy-Fur™ is a 4-inch wide (102 mm), 3/8-inch-thick (10 mm) and 25 foot long (7.62 m) product made out of recycled nylon. It will not split, warp or rot like traditional wood furring strips. Creating ventilation behind your siding is the best way to increase the life of the siding as well as decrease the effects of moisture products in your wall.
– Length: 25 ft.
– Width: 4″
– Thickness: 10 mm
Features and Benefits:
– Easy-Fur Products PASS multiple wall assemblies that require NFPA 285
– Easy to install
– Can be cut with scissors
– Promotes airflow and drainage
– Meets most local codes
– Will not split, warp or rot
– Provides no source for the promotion of MOLD, MILDEW or BACTERIA
– Lightweight and easy to carry
– Natural stone veneer
– Manufactured stone veneer
– Stone siding
– Wood siding
– Metal siding
– Fiber cement board siding
– Other roofing and wall applications