Driwall™ Weep Screed from Keene™ Building Products is a commercial weep screed for masonry cavity walls. Driwall™ Weep Screed is used as a flashing and weep when paired with a weather-resistant barrier or building paper and Driwall™ Rainscreen. It provides a clean termination for stucco, manufactured stone and thin natural stone veneer at the bottom of the wall. The unique “V”- shape allows migration of moisture down the screed and away from the wall. This product is required by all major building codes & the International Building Code at the bottom of all framed walls.
This product is required by all major building codes & the International Building Code at the bottom of all framed walls.
Features and Benefits:
– 3 ½-Inch (89-mm) nailing and flashing flange
– Available Colors: Gray, Tan & White
– ¾-Inch (19 mm) “V”-shaped drip edge
– Each piece is 60-Inch (1.524 m)
– Each piece sold individually
– PVC material meets ASTM standards D1784, C1063 and D4216-99