Click the thumbnails below to view a larger product image, as well as a project image showing a practical application (if available).
Colors are integral and require no additional treatment or finishes. Our color selections enable you to match and color coordinate any stone with all of our Architectural Profiles & Trim products. This includes products such as watertable sills, wall/pier caps, window/door trim, and more!
Castlestone from Pangaea® Natural Stone is a versatile natural stone with a timeless style. Whether you are looking to recreate the look of an 18th century chateau or design a modern architectural marvel, this timeless style can transform your residential or commercial project into something from yesterday or today. Castlestone features a combination of natural weathered and split faces with a natural ledge finish.
- Stone Sizes:
- – Length: 4″ – 18″
- – Height: 4″ – 12″
- – Thickness: ¾” – 1 3/8“
- Weight: 8 – 13 lbs/ft2
- Corners: Available
- Available Colors: 4
- – Black Rundle (Limestone)
- – Cambrian (Sandstone)
- – Copper Canyon (Sandstone)
- – West Coast® (Quartzite)
- Pangaea® Natural Stone - Packaging Guide
- Installation Guidelines for Adhered Natural Thin Stone Veneer
- Suggested Rainscreen Detail Guide for Natural Stone Veneer and Manufactured Stone Veneer
- Looking for additional technical information on Pangaea® Natural Stone? Please contact Customer Service to access to documents like 3-Part Specifications, ASTM Testing, Installation and MSDS.