Click the thumbnails below to view a larger product image, as well as a project image showing a practical application (if available).
Colors are integral and require no additional treatment or finishes. Our color selections enable you to match and color coordinate any stone with all of our Architectural Profiles & Trim products. This includes products such as watertable sills, wall/pier caps, window/door trim, and more!
3 Course Ashlar from Pangaea® Natural Stone is an ultra modern yet timeless natural stone. This stone straddles the line where classic and traditional, meets modern and contemporary. Featuring a tumbled face and weathered edges*, 3 Course Ashlar gives a soft yet refined appearance. This stone is ideal for any commercial or residential project.
- *Klondike features natural face and split edges
- Stone Size:
- – Length: 5″ – 18″
- – Height: 2¼”, 5″, & 7¾”
- – Thickness: ¾” – 1 3/8“
- Weight: 9 – 13 lbs/ft2
- Corners: Available
- Available Colors: 7
- – Ash (Sandstone)
- – Diamond River (Quartzite)
- – Frontier (Sandstone)
- – Klondike (Limestone)
- – Oxford (Sandstone)
- – Saddleback (Sandstone)
- – Siena (Sandstone)
- Pangaea® Natural Stone - Packaging Guide
- Installation Guidelines for Adhered Natural Thin Stone Veneer
- Suggested Rainscreen Detail Guide for Natural Stone Veneer and Manufactured Stone Veneer
- Looking for additional technical information on Pangaea® Natural Stone? Please contact Customer Service to access to documents like 3-Part Specifications, ASTM Testing, Installation and MSDS.