March 23, 2021 10:00 am - March 25, 2021 12:00 pm
Join CSI at the 30th Annual MSL Tradeshow! Over the course of 3 days, Merkley Supply Ltd. will be hosting 90-minute seminars packed with knowledge, tips and design ideas for stone, masonry, sealant, and construction products.
On March 24th, we will be hosting a seminar at the MSL Tradeshow called “Understanding Manufactured Stone Veneer: Installation, Techniques & More”. Below are details for our seminar:
Date: March 24, 2021.
Time: 10:00 am to 11:30 am EST
Presented By: Jeff Tew, Director of Technical and Training from Boral North America Stone Division
– Code and manufacturer installation requirements
– Back up wall system through the installation of manufactured stone veneer
– Planning of flashings, transitions and penetrations in a MSV wall
– Commonly used and requested details available to protect the structure from the elements
– New and innovative textures and colors to stay on trend with current customer demands
More About Our Events
Our vision is to be your source and resource for all things stone, and more! From webinars to installation sessions, we strive to educate the masonry community and enhance construction projects, all while effectively bringing visions to life! Varying from technical presentations that could earn CEU credits, installation seminars to product specific presentations, our events are aimed to help better understand our masonry and building envelope products. Our events will also provide an opportunity to interact with members from the CSI team, as well as members from our supply partners. We hope you find our events valuable and look forward to having you attend our next event!