Location: London, ON
November 12, 2019 9:30 am - November 12, 2019 3:00 pm
Discover how and why to install manufactured stone veneer! Join our Technical and Installation Experts for a 2-hour installation seminar. Get up close and personal with our interactive demo wall and learn proper installation practices of MSV.
Date: November 19, 2019.
- 9:30 am EST/6:30 am PST (Morning Seminar)
- 1 pm EST/10 am PST (Afternoon Seminar)
Presented By: Peter Byl, Technical Sales Representative from CSI - All Things Stone
– Learn proper installation practices for MSV
– Learn how to prepare various wall surfaces
– Learn different types of wall construction
– Participate in live interactive installation demonstrations
– Earn an Installation Seminar certificate
– Breakfast or lunch will be served
– Leave with some SWAG! T-shirts, mugs, and more!
More About Our Events
Our vision is to be your source and resource for all things stone, and more! From webinars to installation sessions, we strive to educate the masonry community and enhance construction projects, all while effectively bringing visions to life! Varying from technical presentations that could earn CEU credits, installation seminars to product specific presentations, our events are aimed to help better understand our masonry and building envelope products. Our events will also provide an opportunity to interact with members from the CSI team, as well as members from our supply partners. We hope you find our events valuable and look forward to having you attend our next event!