Working at Canadian Stone Industries
For over 30 years, CSI – All Things Stone has been one of North America’s leading wholesale distributors and representatives for innovative stone veneer and masonry related products. Originally founded in British Columbia, CSI has distribution warehouses in British Columbia, Ontario and California. From these warehouses, we service our dealer network comprised of over 400 leading masonry suppliers located across Canada and the United States of America.
At CSI, we take pride in supporting our customers with field sales representation, architectural and technical assistance, combined with innovative marketing support. CSI’s vision is to be the “go to” provider of specialty building products, and be celebrated for excellence in our product knowledge, premium product offering, and customer experience. At CSI, our priority is service to our various types of customers: dealers, architects, designers, builders, contractors, masons/installers, remodelers, and the general public.
Integrity, Relationships, and Development has been CSI’s core values since inception. CSI demonstrates respect, honesty, loyalty, and personal accountability in all interactions with our stakeholders. Relationships at all levels are vital to our continued success. With this in mind, CSI’s fun, flexible, and supportive culture has created a strong, positive family-like work environment. We feel the keys to the business’s growth and continued success is not only through the expansion of our product portfolio and geographic reach, but also through the continuous development of our employees. We fully believe that as our employees grow and develop, so will CSI.
Bilingual (French and English) Customer Service Representative - Langley, BC
Canadian Stone Industries is looking for an enthusiastic, motivated person to join our Customer Service team! If you’re looking to join a unique, growing and dynamic organization, then this may be the job for you! Our Customer Service Representatives are the face of our business, often being the first point of contact with new and existing customers, and are the front line in resolving product and service issues. Through effective communication, our CSRs are responsible for answering phone calls and emails, entering orders, and ensuring that we uphold a high standard of service for our customers. Service is our number one priority!
Location: Langley, BC
- - Advising customers on product and service questions
- - Entering orders in our transaction system quickly and accurately
- - Working with other members of our staff to rectify service issues
- - Working with our Outside Sales Team to identify new customer opportunities
- - Resolving customer complaints in a timely, effective manner
- - Developing and strengthening relationships with our customers
- - Other related duties as required
- - Reports directly to the Marketing Manager
- - MUST possess excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and French
- - Must possess 2 years of customer service experience
- - Must be able to effectively multi-task
- - Aptitude for problem-solving; ability to determine solutions for customers
- - Must be able to work within a team environment
- - Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite applications and ERP software
- - Must posses reliable transportation – Office is not accessible by public transit
- To apply, please submit your resume to email@example.com