Please follow these important safety precautions on every job you do.
- Start every job with a safety survey. Identify all risks. In this video, the first step was to shut down electric supply to any uncovered electrical boxes.
- Follow the manufacturers’ safety precautions provided with each and every tool you use.
- Always wear personal protection equipment suitable for the task. When installing Cultured Stone® products, that equipment may include: steel-toed boots or shoes, long pants and long-sleeved shirt, waterproof gloves, ear plugs or muffs, safety glasses or goggles, a hard hat (when any work occurs overhead), and a 2-strap disposable dust mask.
- Always keep your jobsite clean and free from drip hazards.
- Beware of the workers around you and any possible safety risks involved with their work.
- Point out unsafe practices as soon as you see them.
Remember, all accidents are preventable. Please work safely.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]