arrow-circle-right phone envelop twitter facebook pinterest google-plus youtube instagram houzz linkedin search angle-left angle-right triangle-right
Where to Buy Products

Boral Cultured Stone® Installation: Product Overview


Cultured Stone® products are available in more than 20 textures and 100 colours, plus all the architectural details you need to give every job the look of natural stone construction. To meet the needs of a variety of projects, installers and aesthetic preferences, some Cultured Stone® products are designed to be installed with either a tight fit joint or a mortar joint, for a custom look that’s created stone by stone.Many Cultured Stone® products can be installed with a variety of grouting styles, or blended with other textures, for even more design flexibility. The possibilities are virtually endless.Cultured Stone® is committed to quality. AC-51 is one set of criteria for manufactured stone veneer that is considered one of the toughest in the industry, and we’re approved. Only 5% of manufacturers can say they have ICC Evaluation Service approval. Cultured Stone® is one of them. The other 95% don’t even come close.

Expertise — quality — reputation… no one compares. That’s why Cultured Stone® is the preferred name in stone.

x

Looks like you are located in the USA, would you like to visit our US website?