Boral Versetta Stone® offers the look and feel of traditional stone masonry, but with a quick and easy installation system. Versetta Stone® is a cement-based manufactured stone veneer, mounted in a unique panelized design that can be installed with fasteners and basic tools.
Boral’s Versetta Stone® is roughly one-fourth the weight of full-thickness stone. The main component of the Versetta Stone® stone system are flat panels. Each panel is 8″ x 36″ and weighs approximately 7.7kg(17 lb). Versetta panels are embedded with a G-90 galvanized nail strip, making installation as simple as leveling the panel and placing fasteners.
- Colours, patterns and stone shapes replicate natural stone
- Quick and easy installation
- Panels are installed with fasteners, so there’s no mortar or mess
- Can be installed yourself, or by a siding applicator
- Smaller footprint on a job site than traditional stone
- Manufactured from lightweight aggregate materials, so no additional footings are required
- Installs in many applications where traditional stone cannot
- Withstands freezing/thaw cycles, heat and wind
- Backed by a 50-year limited warranty including one-time transferability
Ledgestone offers the rugged texture and purposeful irregularity in an exposed and well-worn look that suggest years of exposure to the elements.
Tight-Cut delivers the traditional look of quarried limestone, fitted tightly together to emulate rural 19th century Canadian architecture.
Trim Accessories & Components
- Boral Stone Products Globally Harmonized Hazard Communication Product Label
- Boral Stone Products Safety Data Sheet
- Versetta Stone Installation Guide
- Versetta Stone Application Over Continuous Insulation
- Versetta Stone Continuous Insulation Over Concrete or Masonry Walls
- Versetta Stone Installation Videos
- Versetta Stone Flashing and Construction Details