The Wainscot Cap/Sill from Versetta Stone® is the perfect finishing accessory. It is used to top off any Versetta Stone® project, where the Wainscot Cap/Sill is used to divert water away from the face of the stone. Part of the Versetta Stone® system, the Wainscot Cap/Sill complements any color for Versetta Stone®'s Ledgestone, Tight-Cut and Carved Block stone styles.
- - For interior and exterior applications
- - Installed with screws/nails
- - No mortar means less mess
- - Withstands freezes, thaws, normal winds and heat
- - Can be installed in any weather conditions
- - Available in bundles of 3 (equal to 6 pieces)
- Wainscot Cap/Sill Size:
- - Length: 36"
- - Height: 2¼"
- - Thickness: 3½"
- Available Colors: 2
- - Taupe
- - Charcoal
- Optional Metal Brackets may be required to help support the Wainscot Cap. Two brackets are required per Wainscot Cap.
- Metal Bracket Sizes:
- - Length: 1½"
- - Height: 1½"
Click the thumbnails below to view a larger product image, as well as a project image showing a practical application (if available).
From start to finish, the complete Versetta Stone® system has all you need to achieve the look of traditional stone craftsmanship.
Versetta Stone® accessories include J-Channel, Starter Strip, Wainscot Cap, Light Box, Receptacle Box, Trim Stone.
Learn More About Versetta Stone®
Versetta Stone® is a mortarless, cement-based manufactured stone veneer with a unique, panelized design that is installed with mechanical fasteners, adding the beautiful detail of traditional stone masonry with a modern installation method. For more information on our Versetta Stone® products, please visit our Resources page to access our vast collection of brochures, technical information and architectural resources.Click to View Versetta Stone® Brochures & Resources